WTB: used big boy board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: used big boy board

I would like to buy a used, good condition surf style board for larger riders (or tandem). Examples would be an IS Red Woody.

Thanks!

I've got a hyperlite broadcast 5'6" if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by bspot View Post
      I've got a hyperlite broadcast 5'6" if your interested.
      Any ideas on what weight range that will ride? Web says only "200+" pounds. We have an Inland Surfer Blue Quad, which I am guessing is about the same range as that Broadcast.

Comment

My buddy is 240 and he rides it no problem with no rope and lets just says hes not the most athletic guy out there.

Comment

I ride my 5'6" broadcast at 250 ropeless. Mine is for sale, as well.

Comment

obrien alias 5'0, 6 foot foot and 230# my dad can ride it,i can throw spins and slashes for days on a good wake at 6 foot 200lb. Very fast too, looking for 50 bones +shipping as its got some nicks and what not, nothing that i cannot fix with epoxy ( i do snowboard repairlike its my job).Also it has a go pro mount on the front, which can be easily removed.
            Last edited by JreisRZR; 04-12-2011, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I have an IS Woody that I would be willing to part with...not sure if shipping would be a deal breaker or not...let me figure out a price.

Comment

Originally posted by ImaPigDog View Post
                I have an IS Woody that I would be willing to part with...not sure if shipping would be a deal breaker or not...let me figure out a price.
                I would have been offering to save you the trouble of shipping that woody, but I've been shedding the lbs. lately

Comment

Originally posted by ImaPigDog View Post
                  Please PM me a price with estimated shipping at your convenience.

Comment

Hmmm, another big guy board to add to the ranks of Woody, Boat Board, and Bazooka ...

Phase-5 Trident
                    http://www.towanza.com/surf-shop/phase-5/trident

Comment

I got a Shred Stixx Xtreme surf board I would consider selling for 350 plus shipping.... It will handle surfers up to about 225ish depending on the size of your wake... mine is medium to small and I can surf the crap out of it and I am 6'2 210#....

Comment

Working...
                      X