FS: 2010 Ronix Relik bindings size10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2010 Ronix Relik bindings size10

Only used a few times, never heat molded, almost new condition. I got these hoping they'd fit my 10.5 sized feet, but they're a bit too snug for my liking. If interested, PM a reasonable offer. I'm also willing to trade for a wakesurf board in decent condition.

Thanks guys
    Attached Files

Maybe if you molded them they would stretch out just a bit, i did this to the exact same pair of boots and i still love them. Just throwing that out there you may already have a new pair you like better.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, I hadn't considered that molding would stretch them. Do they really stretch "that" much? My toes are painfully crammed in these so they would have to stretch quite a bit. If I end up keeping them, I'll give it shot, nothing to lose. I really wish they fit better...they are like new and super light weight. If these don't work out, I have a opened toe set on order so my friends without boards can also ride.

Comment

Its worth a try to mold them i would say, cuz even if you sell them they can be remolded to the next person's liking, they dont stretch a ton, but mine did contour a good bit

Comment

So what ur bottom dollar? I might be interested. THX

Comment

PM sent.

Originally posted by 93cobracoupe View Post
            So what ur bottom dollar? I might be interested. THX

Comment

Working...
            X