Need Help Finding Wakeboard Rack Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Finding Wakeboard Rack Straps

Anyone seen the board straps shown in the picture for these racks? I just bought an '08 20V and one of the straps is ripped. It's an XtremeTower, but I don't know who made the racks. Thanks to anyone who can help me find one

(Image courtesy of http://www.wakedesigns.com)

I just got some replacements from Tige through my dealer. Those straps in the picture look just like the forks and straps on a 2008 E series tower
    "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Awesome...were they expensive? Could I perhaps reach out to your dealer and just have him ship me one/some?

Comment

Originally posted by travis5550 View Post
        Awesome...were they expensive? Could I perhaps reach out to your dealer and just have him ship me one/some?
        There is a Tige dealer in NC

Chatlee Boat & Marine
        (919) 775-7259
        2615 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Sanford, NC 27332

Comment

Just called and have them looking into it...thanks for the tip

Comment

I have some in stock

I have some brand new straps for you (the exact ones)....let me know if you still need them....
            JB

Comment

I think Skylon was the OEM for the original racks for Tige. Last I new, Skylon offered some bungie replacements for the rubber ones.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hey JB - what is your price per strap (+ shipping to NC)?

Comment

make me an offer (a serious offer) and I will look at how many I have tomorrow....I can ship very inexpensive via ups...

Comment

board racks

So I finally took the boat out for the first time this weekend and went surfing . When I went to slide my surfboard in the racks, it was wayyyy too tight - clearly meaning I have wakeboard racks and need wakesurf racks (just for one side). I was going to offer $15 + about 5 for shipping for a total for $20 for the 1 strap I need, but now it looks like I need the new forks that will fit thicker boards. anybody know of a good way to find matching ones for a decent price?

Comment

Actually JB - I guess even if I do have to buy new racks, I should get mine a sell-able condition and usable in the mean time. How does $20 sound for that strap?

Comment

Working...
                      X