Bought a Tige... Need to sell the old boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Tige... Need to sell the old boat

Bought a 2005 22i now need to sell our old boat. I realize this forum is for Tige Owners but thought I'd try to make some connections to see if anyone knows someone interested in a cool boat. Hope to get a rig picture of the new boat with my Cummins Dodge once the weather warms up!

Details: 21' 1986 Century CTS Tournament Skier direct drive inboard waterski wakeboard boat. Very unique boat and really don't see any others like it. Powered by a 260 hp Mercruiser Chevy 350 v8 engine. New marine battery. Comes with single axle trailer with new tires and spare. Spare prop, snap on cover, and depth finder included. 3 fins on the bottom to make it turn on a dime. Runs and drives great. Make me a reasonable offer.

Call 608-852-3678
    Attached Files
    2005 22i, Marine Power 340hp MPI, Perfect Pass, Clarion stereo, BI boom, Dorsey tandem axle, swing away tongue

Guess I failed to put in the ad the asking price .... $4900. Thanks.
    2005 22i, Marine Power 340hp MPI, Perfect Pass, Clarion stereo, BI boom, Dorsey tandem axle, swing away tongue

Comment

Boy, that is a rare beast. I had forgotten Century even made those things. I can't remember the last time I've seen one. Sorry, I don't know anybody in the market for something like that but, good luck.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
      X