Looking for 2008 20V Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 2008 20V Cover

Anyone have a cover that will fit an 08 20V with a tower?

Welcome to the Tige forum, where in NC are you located?

I would check with the NC Tige dealer, Chatlee Marine in Sanford to see if they can get you one from Tige. From their, I would look at just getting one done local. Check with a couple trusted boat dealers and see who the recommend and use for canvas work.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Maybe call Tige and see if this will work.
      http://store.tige.com/products/red-c...tom-boat-cover
      The tag on my cover says Switch V on it and it fits great. I would think the Switch I cover would be the same as long as it has tower cut outs.

Comment

I'm on Lake Norman. I called Tige to see if they could make me a new cover, but they are no longer producing the '08's, and to break out the pattern and make a new one would cost $1000!

I definitely may have to look into getting a custom cover made locally...thanks for the advice!

Comment

I just sent them a message to see if it would fit...that would be pretty sweet. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by travis5550 View Post
            I'm on Lake Norman. I called Tige to see if they could make me a new cover, but they are no longer producing the '08's, and to break out the pattern and make a new one would cost $1000!

I definitely may have to look into getting a custom cover made locally...thanks for the advice!
            Sweet, i'm local to ya, Gastonia. Come by the boat show and say hi, i'll be there as a vendor.

Did you buy it used or new? if used, was a local owner? If so, I probably know the boat.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I bought it used from a guy in Orlando...just picked it up last weekend. The cover fits like a glove! Every cutout lines up perfectly...I couldn't believe it

Comment

Working...
              X