Feeler FS 2003 Tige 24v Limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler FS 2003 Tige 24v Limited

Guys, I hate to, but I have a baby on the way and need to get rid of my toy. I have a 2003 Tige 24v Limited black/white that I need to sale. This has been a fantastic boat and I have not one complaint about it. The boat has 530hrs. on it and has been well maintained. A re-done probe that I had conditioned last year. Engine and v-drive fluid changed on a regular basis. 2 batteries with a perko switch. I have upgraded the factory cd player to a Sony CDX-H910UI Xplod marine CD receiver. The factory speakers will probably need to be upgraded. I have had the 3 rear cushions re covered last year and may have some others recovered this spring if not then I recommend the buyer get them covered. This boat has plenty of room for a family, and makes a good clean wake. I will post pictures and more information when I get home from work. Thanks in advance. And if you have any questions you can contact me at 423-863-0445 and my name is Andy.

Ok price on the boat is 22,500 and is a little bit negotiable. I will post pics soon. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Comment

man.... that is a pretty good deal

Comment

At that price I would think it will fly off your hands. WOW.

Comment

Ok guys I need to sell this boat 22,500 and price is negotiable. If anyone needs more pictures I will be happy to take some and pm or email them to you. Thanks in advance.

Comment

what options does the boat have?

Comment

It has factory Tige perfect pass. Factory docking lights. Factory interior courtesy lights. Dual batteries with Perko switch. I know it does not have heater or shower but it has the factory switches for it. If you need to know anything else feel free to ask me. Let me know if you need any other pictures also.

Comment

Sent you a pm. Email me duffymahoney@hotmail.com
                Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Working...
                X