Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02 21V Riders Edition for sale

Hey guys,

selling my 02 with just under 500 hours. I have it on craiglslist-Orange County, CA and ebay and was wondering if my price seems in range to you. I have taken really good care of the boat and everything works good. It's got most the options and has been a great boat for me but my boat partner needs out and I don't want to make the payments myself. I have a guy from Australia offering $21,000 if it all checks out by his relative this Friday. I don't want to give the boat away because I have taken such good care of it but I also know the market is soft right now too. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Well I paid $24,000 for an 01 in April and it is in very similar condition, at least as far as I can tell from the photos. Mine appears to have a nicer set of tower speakers and also has lights, but if you are at $21,000 and a year newer, should be a great buy for someone, Austraila? long way for a boat!.

I have noticed the price of boats has fallen somewhat over the last year, and add to that it is winter, it could easily be down 20%.

Good Luck, it is a nice looking boat!
    Last edited by spyderwebb; 11-24-2010, 03:52 AM.

Comment

It is a long way but I guess good boats are hard to come by down under. I tried selling a year and a half ago when my previous boat partner wanted out and the best offer I got was less than this....someone is getting a good deal, I hope they appreciate it as much as I did.....

Comment

Very nice looking boat.

Comment

Beautiful machine. I'd give you 21k for it, but I aint got an extra 21k. I'd say it's a really fair price at this point. I think it's probably worth more given the condition but, to have a buyer ready to pay a fair price is worth a lot right now. I'm sure it'll be a heart breaker to see that much TLC go but, ya gotta do what ya gotta do and in this economy, if you can get 'er done, do it.
          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Thanks for the input, sad day but she's on her way down under....

Comment

I know this is old but I just saw it now. Great looking boat. I have the same exact boat but in red/grey. I try to keep mine dialed but I think yours looks even better than mine. Not too many 02's look that clean. What did you do to keep the seats looking that good?

BTW, 02 was a great year. I think you should have held out for $30,000

Comment

Working...
              X