One Pair New Dual Tower Speaker Pods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Pair New Dual Tower Speaker Pods

These are high quality polished aluminum tower speaker pods. They are dual pods and designed for a standard 6.0 or 6.5 coax speaker, but DO NOT have speakers included. They also do not have binding posts. If I had any on hand, I would include them, sorry. They were purchased from Eddie Marine www.eddiemarine.com last month. They are new and have never been mounted or even had a speaker installed. I have opened and unwrapped one. I purchased these with the hopes that they would work for a project I had, but thee way they are machined, prevents it without milling and modifying the opening, so this would make it cost-prohibitive to do this for me as a retailer/installer.

These retail for $340 each and come with a 2-3/8" clamp. I am letting the pair go for $580.00 + shipping. I have 2 pair of JVC CS-V626 6.5 Coax speaker that I will include for an additional $60.00 if you want them.

1st pic is what you are purchasing. 2nd pic shows the grill style that I have with them. These will be going on Ebay later this week.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions, thanks.
    Attached Files
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

I'll throw in the JVC's! These are aluminum, so shipping weight is not as bas as it looks.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

$550 shipped (US) with the JVC's!

Comment

$520 shipped (US) with the JVC's!

Again, this is for a PAIR of the double pods with 2 pair of speakers.

Comment

$475.00 with the JVC speakers + freight.

Comment

What if i hide a $100 bill in them

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            $425.00 with the JVC speakers + freight.

Comment

Would these fit the Kicker HLCD system?

Comment

Would they sound good with the stock kicker speakers or replace them? If they would go with the stock kicker speakers would I need another amp to drive them?

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
                  Would these fit the Kicker HLCD system?
                  Not without machining the opening, that's why im not keeping them. Plenty of depth for the horn though.

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
                    Would they sound good with the stock kicker speakers or replace them? If they would go with the stock kicker speakers would I need another amp to drive them?
                    Im not a fan of mixing different brands of same-type speakers as each designer has their own signature sound. You would most definitely need a additional amp if you did add these.

As far a using these to replace what you have.....what you have?

Comment

Working...
                    X