Lessons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lessons

Anyone in the Oklahoma area want to give some lessons? I"m really basic. Just trying to learn to get higher. I believe it all has to do with my edging. I've almost got the WtW 180's, I've tried back rolls and 360's, but since I"m having the problem of having to JUMP to get high, it puts me in the wrong position to do tricks. I have a boat, so all you have to supply is your board. I'll pay cash, or beer, or food, or whatever you want. If interested pm me on here. Thanks

Dom
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

dude i'd be up for it if i was closer

Comment

I figured you would banks. Oh well, maybe I can find someone

Comment

well if you can't find anyone post any questions you got and i'll see how i can help
        i have a video of me doing a tantrum taken with a digital camera the other day i can break it down in to frames so you can see how its done step by step if you want.

Comment

My problem is that I can't get very high. I have all my stuff on video, and my room mate made a digital video of it(I have too much HW to even think about doing something like that) I think my problem is not leaning and cutting hard enough, and not hitting the wake tall, and on edge. I could send you the video if you want. Thanks

Sean

Comment

domslude,

Have you checked out any videos? Detention and Higher Learning are very good instructional tools.

Comment

i've got higher learning, and watch it regularly, now I'm just trying to put it to use.

Dom

Comment

thats cool, maybe we can hook up sometime this summer.

Comment

that would be awesome!!

Comment

Contact our guys in the pro shop. We are getting ready to offer lessons here in Dallas. You shouldn't have to bring your boat unless you want. I''m not real sure on the details but you can talk with John or Craig.
                    Slalom Shop

Comment

Lessons from the pro-shop

I just have a few questions about the lessons and this goes for anyone who knows the answers to these...

Who will be teaching the lessons and what are the prices and when are they going to be?
                      www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

Working...
                      X