Rope Rachet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rope Rachet

Disclamer: I get nothing from this product. I just think they are great and would really recommend using them.

I found out about these little units when I had cover made for our last boat. They come in 150, 250 and 500 pound capabilities as far as I know. I have used both the 150 and 250. They are amazingly easy to use. Anything you want to tie down and not have to use different knots or you want to get something tied down tight. This is by far the easiest thing I have found.

If you have and those racheting tiedowns that are flat you will love these. You know how you use the flat ones and they get tangled or stuck when you have really tightened them down on something. Or you go to release it and can't get it to release. Well that won't happen with these. You can get these at HomeDepot or Lowes or some grocery stores that have home repair type stuff. We have Fred Meyers here. The all inclusive store might have these. Or look online and you can get them.

I don't want to sound like an add for these, but they are really really easy to use and I can't believe I haven't been able to find these before. They hold really well and are just so functionally easy to use.

http://www.roperatchet.com/images/catalog.pdf

rope rachet.JPG
    Last edited by embo; 10-10-2010, 08:53 PM.

Originally posted by embo View Post
    Disclamer: I get nothing from this product. I just think they are great and would really recommend using them.

I found out about these little units when I had cover made for our last boat. They come in 150, 250 and 500 pound capabilities as far as I know. I have used both the 150 and 250. They are amazingly easy to use. Anything you want to tie down and not have to use different knots or you want to get something tied down tight. This is by far the easiest thing I have found.

If you have and those racheting tiedowns that are flat you will love these. You know how you use the flat ones and they get tangled or stuck when you have really tightened them down on something. Or you go to release it and can't get it to release. Well that won't happen with these. You can get these at HomeDepot or Lowes or some grocery stores that have home repair type stuff. We have Fred Meyers here. The all inclusive store might have these. Or look online and you can get them.

I don't want to sound like an add for these, but they are really really easy to use and I can't believe I haven't been able to find these before. They hold really well and are just so functionally easy to use.

http://www.roperatchet.com/images/catalog.pdf

[ATTACH]21089[/ATTACH]
    I have some of these to strap down my canopy. During the huricane, I used them to strap my boat to the boat lift so that it did not get pushed off during the big waves. We also used it to load my sons catapult! They are very handy to have around and 2nd that they are great to have!

For this use, I think they need some rubber caps to put on the end. In this picture, all I can think about is gel coat damage.
    If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Working...
    X