Hot Water Shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Water Shower

Anyone have any thoughts on adding a hot water shower to an '07 22ve? What about putting it in one of the "lockers" on the stern? How much should I expect to pay to have it installed?

cant give you a price, but we have one on our 02 20V and its AWESOME. So great having it in the winter when the water is cold!
    Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

When I got my boat it had one I used it a few times but now I never use it. I do use the heater almost every time out though. we go in the morning alot and even in the summer months when its in the 60's the heater feels great. So I guess I what I am saying is look at a heater if want to be warm on cold day.

Comment

I have put a shower on every boat. Though they have never filled a single wet suit. It is so nice when up at Powell to sit on the platform every evening and use the warm shower to clean up, shampoo hair, etc. And my grandkids love playing with it.

Comment

I'm taking mine out. Minor PITA to use and just another thing to blow up. Won't miss it a bit and we are skiing year round.

Comment

I saw one in the Starboard rear locker in a 22ve. Looked like it fit in there nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by or_tige View Post
              Anyone have any thoughts on adding a hot water shower to an '07 22ve? What about putting it in one of the "lockers" on the stern? How much should I expect to pay to have it installed?

Here is a pic of on in the rear locker.

tige_motor_017.jpg

Don't know if this helps but thought I throw it out there for you.

Comment

Working...
              X