2007 Ezloader Illusion trailer with 20 in wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 Ezloader Illusion trailer with 20 in wheels

What is the market like for used trailers. I have a Ez Loader Illusion series trailer with LED lights and 20 inch aluminum wheels for my 2007 22Ve. My trailer is in good shape but I can't see using it for more than this year in brackish water no matter how well I rinse and clean it. This is a picture of the trailer with the boat on it.

This trailer has all the bells and whistles (20" alum rims, good year eagle tires, full size spare tire with aluminum rim, Boat buddy ratchets, tandem torsion axle, quad disc brakes, launch lights, reverse lights, LED lights all over and luminescent Tige running lights)

Do you think anyone would be interested in that trailer I really don't know what to ask for it either.
    Attached Files

According to the invoice, my trailer brand new was about $5K. Its a Road Runner trailer but has regular trailer wheels (14") and leaf for suspension. It does have dual axle disk brakes. I haven't found anything online yet about trailer prices.
    2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
    2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

I used my dorsey in 100% saltwater for about 3 years before it got too rusty and I bought an aluminum trailer. I tried to sell my dorsey when I first got the boat for as low as $1500 here in florida and did not get a single taker! I ended up with a loadmaster trailer that was awesome...I no longer have the tige though The painted steel trailers, especially if they are box frame, just don't hold up in the salt since the inside is raw steel. The rolls axle and road king aluminum trailers are also very nice, just to give you a few.

Comment

I think I paid $6k for my Illusion trailer and absolutely love it. Your market is a little narrower than some since it is a red trailer but ask your dealer, someone might be buying a new boat and want to save a few bucks and go with a top of the line used trailer.

Comment

Wish it would fit my 24ft and was orange.. IMO you should get 2k-3k atleast..good luck.. I cant even find used ones(are they gold)??

Comment

Originally posted by mtnsmith View Post
            I used my dorsey in 100% saltwater for about 3 years before it got too rusty and I bought an aluminum trailer. I tried to sell my dorsey when I first got the boat for as low as $1500 here in florida and did not get a single taker! I ended up with a loadmaster trailer that was awesome...I no longer have the tige though The painted steel trailers, especially if they are box frame, just don't hold up in the salt since the inside is raw steel. The rolls axle and road king aluminum trailers are also very nice, just to give you a few.
            My Dorsey is starting to show quite abit of rust on my 06 24v.. what have you found for used trailers (painted).. im in fresh water always.??

Comment

You still have the trailer and how much do you want for it? Have and 2007 22' Tige VE and need another trailer thanks to someone hitting it on the way home from the lake...

Comment

Originally posted by westgate View Post
                You still have the trailer and how much do you want for it? Have and 2007 22' Tige VE and need another trailer thanks to someone hitting it on the way home from the lake...
                Nothing like Tigeowners.com bringing people together who need each other, now if only someone would buy my house in TX.
                2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Originally posted by westgate View Post
                  Westgate I sent you a PM give me a call.

Comment

Working...
                  X