wind shield for 2005 24V for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wind shield for 2005 24V for sale

I broke my windshield on the highway on a newly chipped sealed road to Lake Powell. The vender is no longer available for a replacement so had to put 2010 wind shield on. The broken segment is on the drivers side but not the side window. If interested cell 480.216.3324 In Arizona
    Tom

You gotta love that a boat that is only 5 years old and the vendor for parts like windshield is no longer available.

Comment

Well the good news is that I was able to retro fit a 2010 windshield. It had the same foot print but the middle pass thru had to be altered slightly. Tige stepped up and is having the current vendor create the new middle pass thru glass. So my boat will have the 2010 windshield.

Comment

I had been thinking about replacing mine w/ a newer windshield. Harvey had mentioned something about middle section not working. What exactly is different? The boats have the same beam width, so curious what changed? Keep an eye out for your rear tower legs not working w/ the new windshield though.
        Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

The middle section is slightly out of square meaning the top from left to right is larger than the bottom distance. Only about 3/4 of an inch or so. Be prepared to pay big bucks in the the tune of 5 to 6 thousand dollars!

Comment

Working...
          X