Wakeboard Rack Fork NEEDED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakeboard Rack Fork NEEDED!!!

Does anyone have one of these laying around that they would like to sell me?? I just need one and I only need the fork; I have all the rubber pieces and bungee straps. It is for my 07 24Ve.

Thank you
    Dd
    Attached Files

Did one go in the drink or is the one pictured the one that needs replaced?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The one in the picture needs to be replaced...the two screws/bolts broke off inside it and i can't get them out...I've tried everything; except drilling them completely out and then retapping them; but not much room to do that.
      Attached Files

Comment

Easy fix, try this method.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ht=broken+rack
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

correct, very easy fix indeed. Been there done that. There are special bits used for extracting sheared bolts. Any box store will have them. If that does not work have someone spot weld another bolt to this and unscrew.

Comment

Working...
          X