Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Board Racks for 2009 22Ve

Hey y'all,

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some board racks. My tige dealer quoted me at 1300 dollars for 2 board racks that hold 1 wake board and a surfboard each, this seems ridiculously expensive. One requirement is that they must swivel. If someone knows where i can find these let me know via Pm or post whatever is easiest. THANKS!

Viscidsix

Samsom

http://www.samsonsports.com/wakeboar...oardracks.html

Contact tigeowners.com member Ragboy either through PM (privet message) or at wake9.com for more info.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Samson is also going to quote you about $600-$650 each for the swivel wake/surf racks. I agree its ridiculously expensive and there has to be an alternative! I am looking for a tige oem or samson swivel wake/surf rack myself, (needs to be driver side), so if you find a good deal somewhere let us all know! Just to clarify we are talking about the alpha z tower here.

Comment

Working...
      X