Former Tige Dealer cleaning out garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former Tige Dealer cleaning out garage

I have a few items left if anyone is interested. The following is a list. If you need a picture of the item you are interested in you can email me(do not PM me on TO)at tntige@gmail.com

Tige full mooring cover w/ tower cut outs/gray (22 or 24 that covers platform $150.00
    Oakley New Era fitted caps $10.00
    6" & 4" Tige stickers 10 for $7.00 (FREE USPO shipping)
    Ronix boot hardware (thumb screws) set=4 $11.00
    Universal boot hardware (thumb or Phillips) set=4 $5.00
    Liquid Force Wakeboard/boot Retail Stand $75.00 (P/U ONLY)
    Wakeboard Retail Stand (holds 11) $75.00 P/U ONLY
    Throw cushions $5.00
    Banners (Ronix/Radar/Marine Power/Acme/Liquid Force) $25.00
    Acme Prop puller (used) $50.00

***as far as I know this is all I have. If it's not listed above I probably don't have it
    Tennessee Tigé Boat Sales and Service
    & Watersports Pro Shop www.tntige.com

I am interested in the mooring cover. I have a 2004 24V. What secures the mooring cover?

Comment

Why did you guys stop carrying Tige? Sea Ray of Knoxville stopped carrying them too.

Comment

My understanding of why the knoxville dealer stopped selling Tige is because Mastercrafts are made there. Mastercraft was practically giving boats away (relatively speaking) in that area...sort of protecting their home turf. You could buy new MC's quite a bit cheaper than Tiges. I heard this from two sources...both in the industry down there. For what it's worth...

Comment

Originally posted by Guapo View Post
          My understanding of why the knoxville dealer stopped selling Tige is because Mastercrafts are made there. Mastercraft was practically giving boats away (relatively speaking) in that area...sort of protecting their home turf. You could buy new MC's quite a bit cheaper than Tiges. I heard this from two sources...both in the industry down there. For what it's worth...
          Along with Mastercraft, Skier's Choice (Supra/Moomba) and Malibu are located in Knoxville area. It is a tough market to crack.

Comment

Originally posted by ImaPigDog View Post
            Along with Mastercraft, Skier's Choice (Supra/Moomba) and Malibu are located in Knoxville area. It is a tough market to crack.
            That is true... I get a lot of positive comments about my 2001 20i because they are so rare here.

Comment

might have had speed bumps w financing via flooring plan too.

Comment

Floor planning is impossible at this time and for the last year. Hated to close w/ such a good customer base and the fact that we were one of only two inboard dealers in the area left. It had nothing to do with the good folks at Tige.
                Tennessee Tigé Boat Sales and Service
                & Watersports Pro Shop www.tntige.com

Comment

Working...
                X