1999 21V For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 21V For Sale

Hello everyone, I have been a member here for a year or so, I just dont post that often. I have had this boat since last may and just bought a house, so it needs to go. I wont be having much time to use it and I would rather it be with someone that would enjoy it.

Boat is a 1999 Tige 21V Riders Edition, it has about 700 hours on the boat and 300 on the motor (replaced before I bought it). I have all the receipts from the engine swap as well as everything I have bought for it. Pics will be posted later this evening. The boat is located in Kingsport, Tn.

Details:
    1999 21V
    Mercruiser Tourney Ski 315HP Engine
    New Engine Water Pump
    New Seawater Pump
    Recently Tuned Up, I used taylor plug wires, new dist cap/rotor button/spark plugs, new ignition pickup in distributor, new belt
    Acme 525 Prop
    Perfect Pass Wakeboard GPS
    Also have the paddlewheel in boat hull so PP shows water temp
    Autometer Gauges
    Full wetsounds stereo (Pro-80 tower speakers, 4 xs-650s, 1 xs-12, syn 6 and syn 4 amp, as well as ws-420 ew and alpine HU with ipod adapter)
    Also comes with 2 660lb Ballast Bags and pump, boat cover, and bow cover.
    Trailer bearings rebuilt this year, and I installed electric brakes on the trailer instead of surge brakes.
    Boat has heater and shower (shower pump needs to be replaced)
    Blue underwater LEDs

There is probably more that im missing, if I think of anything else I will add to this post.

Asking 18500 but willing to negotiate.

Thanks!

Comment

Looks like it will make someone a great boat. Hard to beat 'em, especially at that price and with those options.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

replied

Comment

Thats awesome,

I basically have the same boat.

Good luck with the sale.

Comment

i would jump on this if my boat was sold... I got a 2001 Tige 20i

Comment

Its ummm pretty much sold will be transferring funds later this week.

Comment

Originally posted by lohe View Post
                  Its ummm pretty much sold will be transferring funds later this week.
                  Good buy!

Comment

Working...
                  X