Looking for a deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a deal

On a new wakeboard 09 or newer size 140 or larger. Let me know if you got anything or see any deals. thanks

Actually I have a friend out here with a skateboard shop (Butch's Board Shop), he tried to sell some wakeboard gear a few years ago and really didn't push much. I think he's selling most of his older stuff for 50% off, I'm heading there today and going to see what he has. I mostly saw blanks, but I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeprunc View Post
      Actually I have a friend out here with a skateboard shop (Butch's Board Shop), he tried to sell some wakeboard gear a few years ago and really didn't push much. I think he's selling most of his older stuff for 50% off, I'm heading there today and going to see what he has. I mostly saw blanks, but I'll let you know.
      Let us know! Thanks.

Comment

I would be interested also, I am looking for a Watson.
        I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

I ended up with a 09 ronix ibex 144 new for $150 off of ebay. gets here tues. I figured what the hell for that price I would give it a try.

Comment

He's got two Watson's not sure what year (140 or 143, I think he said around $220 plus shipping), he also had twp PS3s and two Trips...I think. But doesn't have any boots anymore.

If you are interested give me a PM, I'll find out exact details and let you know.

Comment

i have a 2009 hyperlite marek 146!

Comment

Working...
              X