What could I get for my 05 20V??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could I get for my 05 20V??

Here are some pictures of my boat, I am thinking of selling it this summer. What do yall think I could get for it? It has a completely new interior, new clarion factory speakers, with bazooka tower speakers. No ballast only the TAPS plate. It has 223 hours on it and its an 05 model. No problems with the engine or drivetrain everything works on the boat.
    Attached Files

Nice boat. If you plumed in a ballast bag system it could be easily worth 35K

Comment

Originally posted by peter View Post
      Nice boat. If you plumed in a ballast bag system it could be easily worth 35K
      No way. I just gave a couple grand more for my 08 brand new.

Comment

I wouldn't get close to 35. According to NADA the low to average retail with all the options is somewhere between $24k and $27k.

Comment

Dont be offended, this is due to many years in the car biz as well as a stinch in the boat biz, but that boat hits me in the low $20K's. Wait and sell it next Spring at it will bring 5K more
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

None taken, I'm more than sure you know more about it than I would. I will be leaving the end of this year for 6 months so I have from now to then to sell it, that's the only catch.

Comment

Originally posted by oleblue View Post
              None taken, I'm more than sure you know more about it than I would. I will be leaving the end of this year for 6 months so I have from now to then to sell it, that's the only catch.
              I understand the time constraints. The reason I suggested waiting is two-fold. 1) the economy is slowly getting better, so time will help, and 2) Spring is when sales peak, late Summer is when they slow.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That is a nice looking 20V. If you can wait like Chpthril stated, that would definitely help you out but that is one nice looking 20V

Comment

Its worth what ever some one is willing to pay. Start it out at 25k or around there. If you start getting alot of calls and traffic on it you know your close if you dont get calls then you know your too high and are going to need to drop the price.IMPO I think 35k is WAY to high.I think if you get 20k out of her you would be doing good. I am in FL you in AR so markets could be way different just my opinion on what the boat would go for around here. Just giving my hope you get what you need from her and good luck.

Comment

Well I'm in Kansas and from my research for my late Apr purchase (2001 21V for $24K) I would have jumped on that for $25-$26.

In this area that will bring it, I went to Dallas to find this one and will say it was in great shape and low hours with excellent options (stereo & tower speakers & lights & racks, custom cover, dual batteries, wakegear, etc., etc..)

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                      I understand the time constraints. The reason I suggested waiting is two-fold. 1) the economy is slowly getting better, so time will help, and 2) Spring is when sales peak, late Summer is when they slow.
                      Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                      That is a nice looking 20V. If you can wait like Chpthril stated, that would definitely help you out but that is one nice looking 20V
                      It has been a slow season for used boats. The dealer I have mine on consignment at says the 4th of July weekend may bring activity but overall even though in the past the slow economy has not affected the sale of wakeboard or ski boats but this year he has not sold a one used or new.

I would venture depending on where you are at that the 05 20V may bring in $25-$27K from what I have researched. The market I am in does not have a lot of Tige boats so most of the people I have talked with have not done their homework and want my boat as a firesale type deal.

Comment

I sold the boat yesterday for 23k.

Comment

Congratulations on making a quick sale.

Comment

good deal!! Glad it worked out!

Comment

Thats awesome!