custom boat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom boat covers

We are looking to get a custom boat cover for our 2006 20V. Does anyone recommend a place for us to do this. Thanks

Just wondering y u need a custom one. I have a brand new 20v cover with tower cut outs and covers the swim platform for sale. If intresred let me know

Comment

We had a cover from the factory and it ripped with some early spring rains hit and the boat was not indoors yet. We were hoping to get one that would fit a little tighter and have the water roll off better and possibly be able to drive on the freeway with the cover on.
      Thanks
      April

Comment

Yeah well I have a stock cover if ur intresred.

Comment

custom cover

I got my custom cover from Mighty Covers. They did great work. Ask for Larry and he will get you a quote. Mighty Covers - Boat Covers

Comment

www.westlandcovers.com

Search for your year and model, and whether you have a tower and swim platform.

-Mike
            Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

Looking for a cover for my 07 20V if anyone is still holding onto a new cover?

Comment

I am organizing a group buy for Evolution covers if anyone is interested. Shoot me an email at: danthemantheisen@hotmail.com

Comment

Would strongly recommennd Evolutions covers. They did one for my 2004 2V in 09 and it was perfect.

Comment

Working...
                  X