Demo Gear Sale #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo Gear Sale #3

I’m changing things up a bit and will be moving all my display/demo gear. This is the first list of gear, but there is more. ALL the gear is used but in perfect acoustical condition. There are some minor cosmetic flaws on just about everything, as my demo’s have made many trips to and from boat shows. So expect those minor marks or scratches. However, there are a couple pieces with more moderate cosmetic flaws. I will disclose those flaws next to the listing if said piece. Some pieces will come in their original box, while others will not. I’ll try to list those what have their box. Shipping will be in addition to the price listed.

Kicker KM102 with Charcoal LED Grill $100

Kicker KM122 with charcoal LED grill $120
    Wet Sounds XS-10FA 4 ohm DVC with silver XS grill $100
    Wet Sounds XS-12 4 ohm DVC with silver Revo-12 XS grill $150
    Wet Sounds Revo-8 XSS silver grill pair $250
    Wet Sounds Revo-6 XSS silver grill pair $200
    Wet Sounds Recon-6 XWW white closed grill pair $150
    Kicker KM84LC charcoal grills pair $175
    Kicker KM604W $50
    Kicker KM654L comes with both the white and charcoal grills speakers function perfectly fine but the LED colors are bleeding over $50

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Moving forward, I have no more demo display hear for sale! I've two people buy amps and claim theres an issue and now someone that boat a [air of speakers claims one is blown.

Sorry.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X