Demo Gear Sale #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo Gear Sale #2

I’m changing things up a bit and will be moving all my display/demo gear. This is the first list of gear, but there is more. ALL the gear is used but in perfect acoustical condition. There are some minor cosmetic flaws on just about everything, as my demo’s have made many trips to and from boat shows. So expect those minor marks or scratches. However, there are a couple pieces with more moderate cosmetic flaws. I will disclose those flaws next to the listing if said piece. Some pieces will come in their original box, while others will not. Ill try to list those what have their box. Shipping will be in addition to the price listed.

Wet Sounds SD-6 (not the current SDX-6) 6 chnl amp retail was $1200 sale $500

Wet Sounds HTX-6 6 chnl amp retail $970 sale $350

Kicker KXMA12002 2 chnl amp with original box retail $650 sale $300

Kicker KXMA4004 4 chnl amp retail was $400 sale $200

Kicker KXM4002 2 chnl amp sale $150

Kicker IX5004 4 chnl non-marine $100

Kicker DX 10001 mono non-marine $100

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

SD-6 Sold, thanks.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Wet Sounds HTX6 sold

Comment

Working...
      X