Demo Gear Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo Gear Sale

I’m changing things up a bit and will be moving all my display/demo gear. This is the first list of gear, but there is more. ALL the gear is used but in perfect acoustical condition. There are some minor cosmetic flaws on just about everything, as my demo’s have made many trips to and from boat shows. So expect those minor marks or scratches. However, there are a couple pieces with more moderate cosmetic flaws. I will disclose those flaws next to the listing if said piece. Some pieces will come in their original box, while others will not. Ill try to list those what have their box. Shipping will be in addition to the price listed.

Kicker KMTC11 HLCD Tower speaker mat black swivel clamp RGB LEDs original box included retail $1700.00 Sale $1000.00

Kicker KM84 8” coaxial in KMTES8W pods. Fixed clamps RGB LEDs. The silver trim rings on the nose of the pods are broken. Retail $640.00 sale $200.00

Wet Sounds Rev-12HD black w/ZX grill RGB LEDs TC3-S swivel clamps that can fit a tube tower or be converted to surface-mount original box included retail $2610.00 sale $1500.00

Wet Sounds Rev-410 white with both the XS grill and translucent grill RGB LED rings TC3-S swivel clamps retail $2000.00 sale $600.00

Wet Sounds Icon-8 white w/fixed stainless claps. Tweeter grill is pushed in on one driver but all functions perfectly. Retail $1250.00 sale $500.00

Kicker KM4 in the KMTES4B pods. Hardware to tube or surface mount retail $330.00 sale $50

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by chpthril; 11-10-2023, 03:24 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

chpthril Do you have any swivel clamps for the Icon-8's?

Comment

Originally posted by Kt711 View Post
      chpthril Do you have any swivel clamps for the Icon-8's?
      I can put TC3-S swivel clamps on the Icon for an additional $200. They retail for $480 alone.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post

I can put TC3-S swivel clamps on the Icon for an additional $200. They retail for $480 alone.
        Ok, sent you a DM chpthril

Comment

*PRICE DROP*

Kicker KMTC11 HLCD Tower speaker mat black swivel clamp RGB LEDs original box included retail $1700.00 Sale $900.00

Kicker KM84 8” coaxial in KMTES8W pods. Fixed clamps RGB LEDs. The silver trim rings on the nose of the pods are broken. Retail $640.00 sale $150.00

Wet Sounds Rev-12HD black w/ZX grill RGB LEDs TC3-S swivel clamps that can fit a tube tower or be converted to surface-mount original box included retail $2610.00 sale $1400.00

Wet Sounds Rev-410 white with both the XS grill and translucent grill RGB LED rings TC3-S swivel clamps retail $2000.00 sale $550.00

Wet Sounds Icon-8 white w/fixed stainless claps. Tweeter grill is pushed in on one driver but all functions perfectly. Retail $1250.00 sale $400.00

Kicker KM4 in the KMTES4B pods. Hardware to tube or surface mount retail $330.00 sale $40

Comment

Wet Sounds Rev-410 Sold

Comment

Rev-12HD sold

Comment

Kicker KM8 tower pods sold

Comment

Working...
                X