Slightly used Black Rev-10HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly used Black Rev-10HD

One (1) pair Wet Sounds black Rev-10HD with black ZX grills. X-Mount hardware and Suitz-10HD.

Customer wanted the 12HD but thought they would hang to low and also interfere with the bimini. After a couple trips out, he realized he could have gone with the Rev-12HD, so I swapped them out. Only a few hours of uses and maybe in the field for 3 weeks.

Retail on this package is $2110.00

Your price is $1250 + shipping.

If the X-Mount hardware will not for your application, we can get you fixed up with swivel mounts.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Would this work with a Tige Alpha Z tower?

Comment

Yes
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

What mounts do I need or would I reuse what I have?

Comment

These have the direct bolt hardware to bolt to an alpha-Z.

Comment

*PRICE DROP*

Your price is $1050 + shipping

Comment

By chance is this pair still available as well?

Comment

I'm sorry for being slow to update. I just shipped these off Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                X