2 Sets of custom rev 10s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Sets of custom rev 10s

Up for sale is 2 sets of rev 10. They have all new mid base drivers, horns and cross overs. full RGB LED's they have been hydro dipped with 3 coats of automotive clear on them. The hydro dip is hear no, see no, speak no evil skulls. They will come with swivel clamps.and full RGB capabilities. I do not want to separate them New with no dip would be 4600 no tax. I will be selling these for $2,800 Pm me for more pics. these are in perfect shape not a scratch on them. grills are XS. B non faded look new. IMG_1685.jpeg

These speakers are amazing, they look and sound better in person.

Comment

Forgot to add these speakers come with a bran new set of Sunbrella covers custom made. These is not Wet sounds crappy covers that last one season in the sun!!!! I know I have had 2 sets of them. These will last a lot longer and are way softer. The reason I am selling is I went to 12s I will get some other pics when I can.
      Last edited by gumby; 03-25-2023, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I have more pics just can't post

Comment

IMG_2584.jpegIMG_2585.jpegIMG_2586.jpegIMG_2588.jpegIMG_2590.jpegIMG_2591.jpegIMG_2593.jpeg

Comment

Bump

Comment

Any chance you’d sell the covers?

Comment

Grebva3 Not really at this point. They are bran new never seen a day outside.I payed $400.00 for them I took him a speaker in November to make covers for them. when at the boat show they had a great deal on 12 inch that I couldn't pass up. forgot to cancel the covers for the 10s. and had to get covers made for the 12s LOL.
                I am surprised these are still here wet sounds had a price drop might be why.

Comment

Looking at the price drop at wet sounds IT isn't really a price drop they took out all the LED these are full LED you add in the LED stuff you are back up to original price of 4600 for 4.

Comment

SOLD REV 10....... still have the covers.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
                      SOLD REV 10....... still have the covers.
                      Interested in the covers…. DM SENT

Comment

Grebva3 Has first dibs. He only been waiting since 5/15l Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X