Wet Sounds Rev-10v2 Demos White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet Sounds Rev-10v2 Demos White

I recently upgraded my white Rev-10 to Rev-12HD, so the Rev-10 need a new home.

They are off my demo display so they never been outside. They are in perfect working and acoustical condition. They may have a couple minor cosmetic blemishes as they did travel to and from boat shows.

$1000 delivered to the lower 48. Additional freight to ship anywhere else.

These do NOT include LED rings, but can be added.

These will come with X-Mount surface mount hardware. If you need tube clamps, we can add those in for an additional cost, as these clamps would be new.

No pics as they are already boxed up. If you've never seen a Rev-10, look here. https://wetsounds.com/rev10-white/

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

sent you a message, just have to decide if the white will look okay on my boat or not.

Comment

I have an interested party , but ill answer your question in AM just incase they stay on the market.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
      X