E Series Tower from ‘05 22v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E Series Tower from ‘05 22v

Considering replacing my tower with Roswell Aviator. Anyone interested in buying my tower? Would include aftermarket Bimini, speakers with lights, mirror, and fixed racks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CtxAggie; 07-24-2022, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Is the tower powder coated? Any issues with the welds? I own a 05’ 22V and have been considering changing from blue powder coat.

Comment

Yes its powder coating with grey-aluminum color. No issues with any welds. Full disclosure, the original owner did have the legs rewelded (near the hinge to fold down the tower). I've owned the boat for 6 years and there are no issues with the tower.

Comment

Originally posted by CtxAggie View Post
          Considering replacing my tower with Roswell Aviator. Anyone interested in buying my tower? Would include aftermarket Bimini, speakers with lights, mirror, and fixed racks.

Just curious what's motivating you to go to the Roswell tower? I have the same boat and tower and have considered a change as well.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have to lower/raise every time I go in/out of storage. Looking for Tower that clears the door or one that lowers easily. The e series are super tall.

Comment

Working...
            X