Taps 3, ballast bags and cover.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taps 3, ballast bags and cover.

Taps 3 plates for sale. Located in BC Canada, in perfect condition. 900 USD OBO.

Also have. Goofy side sub floor bag off a 2016 rzx. And older cover with a few tears that have been patched, perfect dust cover.

Last edited by bsreid; 12-27-2021, 09:42 PM.

Someone must want these. Open to offers

Comment

There was a guy on the tige FB page asking about a wake shaper to aid his 2015 with AVX. I tossed out the idea of dropping the AVX for TAPS-3 plates. See if you can find that post and reach out to him.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Whats crazy is the AVX boats are so easy to convert. All you need is the plates and 10182017 version of software.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
          Whats crazy is the AVX boats are so easy to convert. All you need is the plates and 10182017 version of software.
          Exactly I’ve swapped a couple with GSA. A friend of mine has a 2015 and couldn’t even get him to jump on it because he’s considering selling. The few hours of labour for install would easily get you way more money anyways.

Comment

Working...
          X