Wet Sounds Recon 6BG Take-outs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet Sounds Recon 6BG Take-outs

I have 3 pair of Wet Sounds Recon 6BG black grill take-outs from a 2021 Moomba. Only used this season in a boat thats covered and stored in a covered slip.

https://www.wetsounds.com/product/RECON-6-BG

Normal retail is $229.99 p/pair. Ill let go for $300 + shipping for all 3 pair. I would prefer to sell all 3 pair together.

I also have a Kicker KMA3004 4 chnl marine amp that has been in service since may, that was a place holder until the a different became available. Retail was $279.95. Ill do the 3 pair of speakers and 4 chnl amp for $425 + freight as a package or $150 + freight for just the amp.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

PM Sent

Comment

Sale pending. Ill update if sold
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The three (3) pair of recon-6BG are sold. Thanks you.

Comment

If the amp is still for sale do you have any other tower speakers that would work with it?

Comment

Working...
          X