08 RZ2 Tower Upgrade Options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

08 RZ2 Tower Upgrade Options?

I have a 08 RZ2 with I think some form of the E tower? I'm looking for options to upgrade the tower. Each time we put the boat away we have to remove the speakers, and fold the tower. Which is a challenging two person job. Takes at least 10 minutes. It's also hard on the boat interior. I'd like to upgrade to the newer pull the pin and fold style.

Who might sell a better tower that would be compatible with my boat?

Just realized this ended up in the wrong forum. Can someone please move it? Thanks!

Comment

Thats the "Z" series tower, which was an upgrade to the "E". Why do the speakers need removed? As far as hitting the interior, I used a shipping support to nest my folded tower on.

Had a buddy (used to go by CP3 here) put a Samson on his 05 22V. Fit well, looked good and folded easy. If it was not the Razor, the Razor sure as heck looks alot like it. This was back in 07 or 08.

Id also check out what Roswell Marine has to offer.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I believe the speakers end up sitting on the left and right supports when it folds down. They may not need to be removed if we built a support to keep that weight off the speakers. But the tower is so heavy with the speakers on it.

Comment

Samson makes good towers. There are a few members here with them on their boats. One guy here has a Samson Blade on his RZ2 that I always thought looked good.

Also check out the Roswell Aviator. If I was putting a aftermarket tower on my RZ2 it’s the one I would go with. I think it would look great but it’s expensive.

Comment

Im curios if you got a new tower? Ive been exploring options too.

Comment

Working...
            X