WTB Soulcraft Voodoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Soulcraft Voodoo

Anybody looking to sell a Soulcraft? Lost my Voodoo over the weekend at Powell…

Wow. That is a bummer loss. How long is the delay at Soulcraft for a replacement?
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I may know of something. What size are you looking for and also I have a few directions we can go on new as well .
      surf till u die.

Comment

I KSL classifieds had one listed for sale. I think it was a damaged one. Think it was a 4’10”

Comment

Here’s the link

Wakesurf Boards SOULCRAFT VOODOO- New

Comment

Originally posted by Surf406 View Post
            I may know of something. What size are you looking for and also I have a few directions we can go on new as well .
            Looking for a 4’6” maybe a 4’8”. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Surf406 View Post
              Originally posted by 25cents View Post
              I KSL classifieds had one listed for sale. I think it was a damaged one. Think it was a 4’10”
              Thanks I’ll check it out… might be a bit big…

Comment

Rumor has it that Soulcraft is coming out with a newer voodoo… so, that might be interesting…

Comment

Soulcraft's new voodoo is called the voodoo rpm and is part of their R series lineup with carbon fiber. I have ridden this board as it had heavy input from pro surfer Evan Feierabend. He happened to spend a week with us at LOTO this summer. Board is fast, has tons of pop and rides revert very nicely.

Comment

I have a 4’5 Kanuk Burnsy pro basically new if anyone wants it.

Comment

Working...
                    X