2007 22Ve on 2016 Boatmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 22Ve on 2016 Boatmate

Considering selling as I won't be able to use for the remainder of the season due to upcoming surgery.

435hrs located in Washington IL.

The market seems to be crazy this year, so I priced according to what I could find online and from feedback given on Facebook Tige Owners group. $48,500

This boat & trailer are in impeccable shape; you'd be hard pressed to find one as clean.

Full details in the Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...06407190204439

Thanks for looking,
    Chris

2007 Tige 22Ve
    2016 Boatmate 22Ve Trailer

Very clean & well kept 22Ve with 435hrs sitting on newer Boatmate trailer. This was our families first boat and it has been a great one! We loved the ample seating and storage, large swim platform, and transom walk thru. Gently used on private lake. V-drive powerplant provides premium performance, wrap-around seating, and the piece of mind of knowing the propeller is tucked safely under the boat while swimming and jumping off the back. TONS of storage; comfortably will fit your full crew (rated for 14 people). Fully detailed after every use, dried, and stored inside; never left in water by me or previous owners. 340hp Marine Power V8 runs flawlessly and is maintained religiously. I have owned for 4yrs without a single issue. Only selling as we will likely not be able to use for the remainder of the year. Titles in hand for boat & trailer.

2007 Tige 22Ve
    All standard options plus upgraded drivers chair, full ballast (see below), and stainless upgrade kit - stainless rub rail, hatch struts, windshield supports, cup holders, docking lights, etc. Extra collapsible cleat on bow.
    22ft long, 24ft with swim platform (removable with two pins). 8’6” beam. ~3900lbs dry (boat), I estimate ~6000lbs with gear & trailer.

Interior - Original interior is in excellent condition with NO fading, separating seams, tears, or cracks etc.
    Vinyl is cleaned and wiped down after every use with Boat Bling Vinyl Sauce. Removable carpet in bow. Some staining on carpet in main cabin which I've never tried to remove. Red bimini with matching storage boot in good condition without any tears (not shown in pictures – I remove it before trailering). I have the matching transom walk-thru filler cushion (not shown) which we have never used.

Electronics - All gauges and electronics work as intended. SpeedSet (cruise control) works as intended and controls speed well). Taps2 systems & gauge works as intended.
    Stereo is a Kenwood cd player with wireless remote & controls at the captains chair. Boat has five 6.5” coaxial Rockford Fosgate speakers.

Exterior - Hull and gelcoat in very good condition and are wiped down with Boat Bling Hot Sauce after every use. No fading or spider cracks. I removed the original tribal logos 2yrs ago and did a full cut/buff/polish at that time. There is only very minor ghosting of previous logo that I would have to point out to you to see. I replaced the factory Tige stickers with Chromax knock-offs that look sharp. Aluminum tower is foldable by removing six t-handles. It's pretty easy, I do it regularly for storage (fits in 8ft tall door when down). Original wakeboard forks on one side, other side I swapped out for surf forks.

Cover - Extremely nice custom cover snaps onto rub rail and extends down side of boat and over swim platform.

Ballast - Boat was ordered from factory with full ballast system on individual switches. Front has a factory ~250lb horseshoe bag under front seats. Rear had hard tanks from the factory which I replaced with Fly High Pro X Fat Sacs ~800lb ea with quick connect fittings. We don’t regularly use the ballast, so I have all the bags stored dry outside the boat 99% time. With the ballast (and suck gate if desired), boat makes a fabulous surf wake.

Extras – Original paperwork in original Tige binder. Two sets of factory keys. I have various maintenance parts that will come with it (t-stat, belts, back-up impellers, etc). I will include fire extinguisher, anchor, basic mooring ropes, whistle, tower mounted flag pole holder and flag, etc.

2016 Boatmate 22Ve Trailer
    Red with white pin-stripe, dark grey SeaDek on fenders.
    Fulton jack, swing away tongue, Vault hubs
    LED lights all around with lit Tige Logo on each fender
    Outstanding condition, no dents, dings, scratches, etc
    Matching guide poles with pads (not shown – removed for trailering/storage, only installed for launching/retrieving)
    Wiped down with Hot Sauce after every use
    Surge disk brakes and all electronics work as they should
    Tows very well behind my F150 – minimal squat, tracks well, brakes are solid & predictable
    Brand new Goodyear Endurance tires (Apr 2021, ~300mi)
    Brand new UFP organic brake pads (don't rust) (Apr 2021)
    Full size matching spare on painted to match Boatmate spare holder
    Boat Buckle rear straps
    New front bunks 2019

Comment

Nice cover

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
        X