Looking for Tige or ATX boat with budget under $80K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Tige or ATX boat with budget under $80K

I was going to buy an ATX 22-S this week and when I went to the dealer learned they were on back order until the fall/early winter. If I am not able to buy a new boat I think I'd like to see what is available for used. There is very little on boattrader or onlyinboards so I thought I would check here. I live in the Atlanta area and could travel 4-5 hours to get a boat. I have teenagers and everybody wants to wakesurf and wakeboard. We'd also spend time tubing. Anywhere from 4-? people depending on how many friends would go with us. If I could have bought an ATX I would have bought the 22-S, it seems to be big enough without being too big. The biggest turnoff for me with the ATX is it has a traditional bow and I think I would slightly prefer a picklefork. Even the dealers around me don't have used boats so really trying to think outside the box by posting on here. Anybody interested?

honestly doubt you will get many takers on here. could be wrong but I'd be surprised. we have sold all 3 of our tige's on onlyinboards so that will likely be your best bet.

my advice having sold 2 and bought 1 during the pandemic timeframe- look EVERY DAY a FEW TIMES or you will miss out and be prepared to expand your search area. it's not expensive to ship a boat.

our z3 sold last may in 2hrs and had 5 offers first day with 4 being all cash. bought our 2020 r23 from dealership in MN in june 2020 and lucky enough to call the next morning after hitting onlyinboards late the night before and bought in an hour. they had 3 more lined up if our deal fell through that same day. sold same r23 2 months ago in 4hrs and had 6 offers in the first day with 2 being all cash and 1 offering over asking. we took the first offer that committed to send a deposit which was the 3rd caller. first 2 had to "think about it" and called back that evening to find out boat was sold.

good luck.
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Try and find a used z3 or something similar. Might be a bit easier to find as not a ton of used Atx boats have gone up for sale. Market is crazy right now just traded in my rzx and the dealer had a buyer with a deposit before I even dropped it off.

Comment

Working...
      X