500# RZX Plug-n-Play Rear locker sacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500# RZX Plug-n-Play Rear locker sacs

Used for one month, so only a few trips out. 500# custom rear locker PnP's for the RZX boats. They are an L shaped, so they do extend under the seats a little.

RED in color. Port and STBD side. Selling as pair.

$400 + shipping for the pair.

TIA,
    Last edited by chpthril; 06-03-2021, 06:45 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Will this work fir the 2017 rzx2?

Comment

Yes
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Mike

Im interested…..let me know how to coordinate.

Comment

Just message me your email address and shipping address.

Also let me know if you need any fittings. These are Fly High built sacs, so they use a different threaded port then others.

Comment

Still for sale? If so, how would these fit in a 04 22V?

Comment

They would fit, but if the goal was to plumb them in, the note that the port locations are based on the RZX PnP plumbing configuration and may not be the most ideal for more conventional plumbing.

Comment

Still available.

Comment

Working...
                X