Taps 3 plates $800 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taps 3 plates $800 shipped

I bought these plates from another member here but decided not to install them. They came off a 2017 Tige and look brand new.
    $800 including shipping within the 48 contiguous states.

Still got them? My starboard plate took up scuba diving but won't come back up from the bottom of the lake.

Comment

Yeah...wave wasn't responding to any TAPS3 adjustments on the screen...just whitewash...put on the mask and peaked under the swimstep to find the power wires floating around aimlessly. So the best I can tell, the welds on the stock hinge plate looks like they were soldered on and so when the plate came off, it pulled against the actuator until the plastic, triangle bracket bolted to the swimstep broke and off they went. Upon accelerating up to speed, I did feel an odd blip and I believe that was the moment we had separation. I'm sure the pieces are still in good shape and only about 150' down in a very clear lake. If only I still had my scuba gear! Magnet fishing time?

Comment

That is a good story! Can’t believe the weld gave out. I just responded and emailed you.

Comment

Working...
        X