Spring Cleaning, Leftover Wet Sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Cleaning, Leftover Wet Sounds

Hay everyone, I still have a couple things left over from the boat show that need to find a good home!

I have 2 Wet Sounds XS-12D4 subs. Both are opened items, but not used. One was on display in my demo both at the boat show in Feb, and the other I swapped out for a customer for a XS-10 as it ended up fitting his needs better. Neither has actually been installed or used.

I am going to pair these up with a brand new Wet Sounds Syn1 amp. This amp and dual sub setup will deliver 1000 watts RMS, so 500 to EACH sub! Believe me, this will absolutely POUND.

This is a $1280 retail package, and can be yours for $1000.00 (+ shipping)

For pics and additional info and on these items, check out Wet Sounds' site http://www.wetsounds.com

Email or PM me if you have question about the transaction, thanks
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

I'll toss in a pair of Crossfire grills!
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X