Kanuk boards For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanuk boards For sale

Got 2 kanuk boards from this season for sale. Price includes shipping within Canada.

$900 CAD. 4'4 Kanuk Aurora which is Lily Andersons pro model. The board is in brand new condition, always stored in board bag. Good for the 160lb range. Board will come with front traction and basic future fins (not pictured)

$900 CAD. 52" Kanuk carbon pro vedder. Super fast high performance skim board but also easy to ride. There is a small ding at the tail of the board, solely cosmetic. This board took first place podium at worlds and swept the podium with top 3 podium spots on the supra pro wake tour.

Also for the Canadian Tige owners who might want something different for next spring, let me know.

Attached Files

Aurora is sold. The skim is still available

Comment

Liquid force TC skim 52” shoot me an offer.

Comment

Can send photos, gave up trying to upload. $350

Comment

We have been trying for years to get them to sponsor the West Coast Tige Owners Reunion. There are a few potential sponsors I send stuff to like Andy Dufresne in the Shawshank Redemption.

Comment

Part of their problem is having boards to donate especially at the end of the season. I’m one of their sponsored riders, if I ever make it down to the reunion I’ll definitely try and pull a few strings. If you haven’t ridden one of their boards they’re amazing.

Comment

Working...
            X