Custom 22Ve sacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom 22Ve sacs

I have a pair of brand new custom 22V rear ballast sacs, GRAY. Getting started on the install, I discovered a situation with the boat, that put the install on hold, then ultimately ended with not proceeding with the ballast install. Not looking to stock these over the offseason.

I rate them at 1300# each. No fittings are included, but we can supply them if needed. Although the length of the leg is based off the 22V, these can fit in a 23V or a 24V.

Normal retail on these is $475 each. PM me for price.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Tried to PM. Box is full.

Comment

Will you pm me the price? Zip is 89139.

Comment

Thanks, I cleared some old messages out.

Just an FYI, the Ve rear locker is about 10" shorter then a V rear locker.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I have a 04 22V that I just purchased. I am in need of some parts. Some exterior OEM pieces. Do you have access or know someone who does?

thanks!

Comment

Sacs are sold, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X