Looking for an R21 or Z1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for an R21 or Z1

Hello everyone. New to the forum. Looking to purchase a newer (2-5 years old) R21 or Z1. Let me know if anyone has one to sell. Thanks in advance!

not sure where you are located. prestige in boise has a r21 2019 left as of yesterday. it likely won't be there this weekend in this market.

check onlyinboards but be prepared to check several times a day and buy once you see it. this market there's no time to ponder for a few days.

my z3 sold in an hour of hitting onlyinboards and had 3 more cash offers and 4 more that needed financed in the first day. this was 3 weeks ago.
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

So, it’s time to sell, and miss last part of summer, then pick up a newer boat next year when the used market is flooded?......lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bamer, you joke but I sold mine last year when the market was hot with the thinking that I could pick up my next boat by now. Now the market is an inferno, I have seen some boats sell for $10k more than what they were worth this time last year.

Comment

If that’s the case... anyone wanna buy my 2007 22ve with 380 hrs for 50 grand? Kick *** stereo and a functional trailer!

Comment

throw it up and I bet you get calls.

down side is your replacement boat if you are looking will likely be 10-20k over what it should be as well.....

2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I suspect there are a lot of first time owners this year and most will sale within 2yrs....

Comment

https://www.prestigewatersports.com/...19257?ref=list

^^this boat sold as soon as it got traded in.

https://www.prestigewatersports.com/...39996?ref=list

^^super clean DD with over 500 hours on it that just came in. Bet it leaves on Monday. Whoda thunk pandemics would drive boat prices up??!!

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                  throw it up and I bet you get calls.

down side is your replacement boat if you are looking will likely be 10-20k over what it should be as well.....
                  I can wait until December to buy the next one

Comment

IMO, November/December is just about optimal time to order or buy off the floor.....with the inventory building.......at 100k plus a boat.....doesn’t take long to have $10 million plus tied up doing nothing.....that’s a lot of capital or loans to pay interests on for the factory/dealers....

Comment

Working...
                    X