2018 R23 touch screen not turning on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 R23 touch screen not turning on

hey there TO forum junkies, hoping this is a "duh" moment, but just picked up boat from shop, been there since November. had PM done, but also ended up having GSA plates installed. Splashed boat today, and the touch screen does not come on at all, just black. The blue light switch is on and boat seems to run fine, but without screen no way to control surf, taps, stereo, etc. Any suggestions of where to start? As a side note, battery switch was replaced under warranty which i wasn't aware of until i saw the work order today, hope something there didn't burn it out.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Could be a power issue - especially since the battery switch was switched out. Have you tried the battery switch in combine?

Comment

Originally posted by jslayde1 View Post
      Could be a power issue - especially since the battery switch was switched out. Have you tried the battery switch in combine?
      yep... that was it, low voltage on primary. set on charger overnight and now good! thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are looking for a healthy diet plan...! Here we offer you a fibromyalgia diet plan for free of cost.

Comment

Working...
        X