Westland Cover $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westland Cover $100

While cleaning out the bldg. We found a full cover that I assume fits a Tige 24v w/ é series tower. We put it on a 2000 Tige 2100 w/ Metcraft and the tower didn't line up and it was way to long. This cover was purchased from a Tige only dealer(that was ironically going out of business) so that is why I am assuming that is what it fits.
    We found it stuffed in the attic corner. It looks like a Westland that covers the platform. Gray, rope draw, looks to be new, but there are no labels.
    We took a cover like this and had it cut down to fit another boat and it cost us $50.
    $100.00 plus shipping.
    email only!
    bill@tntige.com
    Tennessee Tigé Boat Sales and Service
    & Watersports Pro Shop www.tntige.com

cover

tried to email but came back undeliverable

Hey

I was just curious about the condition of that cover. I do have a need for a 24 ve cover for a 2007 with a "E" tower. However my situation is that I am a dealer and i told the guy he would get a new cover with his boat. If yours is in new condition I will give him a credit for the difference. However, I the most important thing is that my customer is satisfied. Thanks in advance,

Tom Rispens
    Owner
    Montana Boat Center
    406-443-6400
    800-443-6408
    "Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted....the problem is I don't know which half."

Comment

I wish I knew the story on this cover but I don't. I bought this cover as a pkg deal from an out of business Tige dealer. We opened it up to try and find a tag and didn't see one. As a dealer you know how much this cover cost, thats why it is being sold as described so cheap. The cover is in like new shape w/ no rips or tears.
      I would rather have your friendship over 100 bucks, so only buy it if yo feel comfortable with an "as is" purchase.
      Thanks,
      Billy
      Tennessee Tigé Boat Sales and Service
      & Watersports Pro Shop www.tntige.com

Comment

Working...
      X