Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NIB Boost Boxes Volume controls for sale ( low price)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NIB Boost Boxes Volume controls for sale ( low price)

I have three N.I.B Boost Boxes left to sell. I brought a bunch of these in for the local shops but I have lost interest in pursuing a business.

I have one in my boat and it really is very simple to install and use... It really pays for itself when you are behind the boat and the driver does not have to worry about the music volume.

$150 shipped anywhere in North America.

X1 Clarion
    X1 Sony
    X1 Kenwood

From the WWW...

The Boost Box automatically turns the volume up when you pull a rider out of the water, and automatically turns the volume down when you stop to pick-up the rider.

Perfect for wakeboarding, waterskiing, wakesurfing, or any other watersport activity where you are pulling riders.

You control the boat...the boat controls the volume...

You hit the throttle, the engine roars, the sound of the boat on the water starts to drown out the music. Just as the boat begins to plane, the stereo automatically cranks up the volume so everyone can enjoy the tunes and watch the rider. When the boat slows, the stereo automatically turns back down to normal levels

Installs in three easy steps:

Simply attach the control unit with the enclosed Velcro tape
    Connect the power cable to any 12V power circuit or plug-in with the optional cigarette lighter adapter (included on all Internet orders).
    Connect the remote transmitter cable to the boat's stereo.
    Available for:

Kenwood
    Clarion
    Sony
    Attached Files
    Tige owner since 2006

65 views and no one wants one!

Come on guys I want these gone... I am tired of looking at them....

Easy to install and you never have to worry about volume control again.... it works! I have one in my boat and love it.

You do not even have to hard wire the unit in, they come with a 12V cig adapter as well.
    Tige owner since 2006

Comment

If you can make it work with my stock clarion that came with my 2004 Switch V, or can make it work with an IPOD I'd take one. But I don't believe my stereo has the remote transmitter port.

Comment

Does your boat have a remote anywhere? or you can plug it directly into the HU as long as it has a DIN plug I beleive standard on all HU from the 90's and up... ( same conector a CD changer would plug into) back in the day.

As for IPOD there is an AUX input so you can feed your IPOD directly into the boost box.

Hope this helps

Korgae
        Tige owner since 2006

Comment

I have a Clarion DB175MP. I don't think it has any sort of remote control, and/or CD-Changer ports on it. It does have a front aux port.

Comment

Working...
          X