Surf Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf Rack

I am selling my Krypt single surf rack. This rack will attach to the Tige swivel plate from years 2006 thru 2008. It does include the bungee (not shown in the picture. I need a double surf rack this year. $100.00 shipping not included.

What did you replace it with? A Samson maybe?
    Formertigeowners.com
    I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter13 View Post
      What did you replace it with? A Samson maybe?
      I will replace with a Krypt Double surf rack. It will still mount to the Tige oval plate where the Samson will not.

Comment

I wonder if I can have it weled onto the Tige swivel plate so I can hold 2 boards and one wake surf board??? Any suggestions?

Comment

No longer for sale!

Comment

majestic, I am considering a double surfrack as well. Is there a specific part number for the ones that will bolt up to the Tige factory plate, or are they all the same? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jrj701 View Post
              majestic, I am considering a double surfrack as well. Is there a specific part number for the ones that will bolt up to the Tige factory plate, or are they all the same? Thanks.
              The Single Surf Rack will mount to the Tige plate with no issues. I am currently waiting on the bolt spacing for the double surf rack as I was told is has a 3 hole pattern instead of the 2 holes on the single.

I hope to have the answer tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks, let us know when you find something out.

Comment

Working...
                X