Lets go Boarding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets go Boarding!

I have the perfect wakeboard starter ballast setup, ready to go!

Fly High W709 Tsunami 1200 GPH pump

Fly High W711 Integrated Bow Sac. Rated 650 lbs (actual amount may very, depending on your boats size). Comes in Gray and includes all fittings.

Fly High W701 V-Drive Sac Set. This is a pair of 16x16x42 Sacs rated at 400 lbs EACH! They are gray and include the necessary fittings.

This is a $539.97 retail value and can be your for $425.00 plus shipping and tax (for NC residents)

For more info on the sacs and pumps visit www.fatsacs.com. If you have any questions, please PM me, or post up here.

Note to other dealers: Posting your website here will NOT help me sell these
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

That a deal...To bad I spent way more that last year.

Comment

May be sold!
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That was quick.

Comment

Yep, they are sold! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X