Transom lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transom lights

How much would it cost to buy and get installed? Would Tige be the best place to go through or someone else?

I bought mine through a Group Buy so they were cheaper than normal. About $200. Super easy to install yourself once you get past the fear of drilling in your boat. Here is a link to my install.
    http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10603
    I would be happy to answere any questions.
    Last edited by ajholt7; 02-09-2010, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Apache,

Here are links to the 2 brands I sell:

Sea Blaze by Lumitec http://lumiteclighting.com/products.html Which is the same one Tige is now using.

Shadow-Caster http://www.shadow-caster.com/ These are a premium LED and are AWESOME

Let me know if you would like additional info. PM (private message) sent.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

i wish those shadow casters were cheaper, they are so dope!
        Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

I mounted mine on the swim deck, as I did not want to drill holes under the water line.
          (Ok I had to drill one hole, and it is at the same level as the swim deck)
          Tige, it's a way of life!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuh Sho View Post
            i wish those shadow casters were cheaper, they are so dope!
            You are in luck! They have produced 2 new models - one is a 6 LED and one is a 4 LED assembly. I do not have a lot of info on them yet, but they are less expensive then the SCM-10.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
              You are in luck! They have produced 2 new models - one is a 6 LED and one is a 4 LED assembly. I do not have a lot of info on them yet, but they are less expensive then the SCM-10.
              sweet! are they still gonna be brighter than the comp?

Comment

thanks a lot for all the help ill be getting back to you guys just gotta get ready to drop the cash

Comment

Originally posted by Fuh Sho View Post
                  sweet! are they still gonna be brighter than the comp?
                  I do not have specs and data yet, but have requested it. Based on the way the SCM-10 is buit, I have not doubt the new versions will be heads above the competition in both durability and performance. As soon as I know more, I will post up!

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                    I do not have specs and data yet, but have requested it. Based on the way the SCM-10 is buit, I have not doubt the new versions will be heads above the competition in both durability and performance. As soon as I know more, I will post up!
                    Thanks CHP, you are the man!

Comment

Ok, here is a bit of info on the new Shadow_Caster SC-4 and SC-6

Retail:

SC-4 = $417.00

SC-6 = $479.00

And they now have RED

Comment

Here ya go!

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11747

Comment

Working...
                        X