Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Sale on Domed Numbers!

TigeOwners -

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andrew with Domed Numbers. You may be familiar with our products or just hearing about us for the first time. We produce custom Domed (3D, drip-molded, raised, etc.) boat registration decals, and any other decals you may need. From now through the end of the year, we are offering a super discount to members of Tigeowners.com. The regular price of our custom Domed Numbers is $99 plus shipping. During this sale, you can get a set of decals for only $59.95 with free shipping! Check out the details below, and call or write with any questions.

Thanks, and I look forward to working with you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Domed Numbers custom registration decals for $59.95 per set & free shipping from now until December 31, 2009!!!!

*Call orders directly to 480.829.0895 or
    *Email orders directly to doming@infoscreenprinting.net (DO NOT PLACE SALE ORDERS ON THE WEBSITE)
    Include Name, Shipping Address (NO PO BOXES), & Phone Number. We will call for credit card info
    Include the following information with your order:

Boat Info: Year & Model
    Reg. Numbers: i.e. AZ 1234 BG
    Colors: Main Color
    Custom options/colors: Outline 1, Outline 2, Outline 3
    Font Style: See our website www.domednumbers.com for font samples, or call with any special requests. We have thousands of fonts to choose from!!

*Proofs will be emailed in JPG form for approval
    *Pricing will be $59.95 including UPS/FedEx ground shipping.
    *Put "TigeOwners Domed Number Sale" as the subject in the order email
    *See images below for a few font/outline options and what your proof will look like.
    *Call or write with any questions, we're here to help!

Domed Numbers
    www.domednumbers.com
    doming@infoscreenprinting.net
    Attached Files

Wow...great deal! I bought mine a couple years ago when there was a group purchase....they turned out awesome! Thanks for doing this!

-Mike
    Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

Working...
    X