Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loaded 2008 20i

2008 Tige’ 20i
    This is the perfect boat for a family who skis, tubes, surfs, and participates in wake sports. One of a kind red/white/blue gel-kote with the Stars and Stripes on both sides. Must see!

Speed control, fiberglass platform, Clarion/Wetsounds audio, Monster MT2 tower with ski rack board rack and mirror arm, 340hp EFI, pop-up cleats, depth sounder, plexi-glass air blocker, tandem axle boatmate trailer with aluminum wheels, disc brakes and folding tongue. Loaded! Very low hours. E-mail for high res pics or questions.

Around here the latest trend is to limit the length of boats on lakes to 20 feet in order to keep wakes small. The 20i is the only boat that provides world class ski wakes and can also trick, jump, board, and surf and not get you arrested. And NOTHING handles like a direct drive.

Pics and price would be nice bro.
    Small D drive might be hard to move though.
    Formertigeowners.com
    I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

I'm still tying to figure out how to put pictures on the site, but we just reduced to 32,900.
      Mi

My significant other posted on SIA with a bunch of pictures...
      http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skii...ostid=SIA07560

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranth View Post
        I'm still tying to figure out how to put pictures on the site, but we just reduced to 32,900.
        Mi

My significant other posted on SIA with a bunch of pictures...
        http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skii...ostid=SIA07560

Oops, the link broke, here's the new one:
        http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skii...ostid=SIA10283

Comment

I have seen this boat posted on here before...
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
            I have seen this boat posted on here before...
            Yep, "Hammer" had a thread going on it with pics from the boat show to the water. Without and then with a tower.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit to be Tige View Post
              Yep, "Hammer" had a thread going on it with pics from the boat show to the water. Without and then with a tower.
              I would be Hammer's better half

He is a pretty fair skier but not a great business man I suspect. This was supposed to be a promotional deal to show off the boat up here in the midwest for a year. He claims he's "tried" to sell this boat on and off now for 2 seasons but now its MY turn.

Personally I don't think he tried too hard. Skied too much, didn't sell very hard.

Comment

you don't honestly blame him do you??

Comment

No, I suppose not. We have had SO much fun on the boat in 2 seasons. Especially on our Norris trips. There were a couple of times when really wanted to go out and conditions on the lake were so bad with big waves that we would never have left the slip had it not been for the size and safety of that boat.

But.....I pay the bills and 2 boat payments is really hard.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Reduced

As the accountant I've decided we're willing to take a loss to move the boat. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
                    Amaranth

Comment

In hopes that the economy is recovering and people are confident enough to start buying solid clean used boats we're bumping this ad. We're several thousand under book, asking 31.9K

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranth View Post
                        No, I suppose not. We have had SO much fun on the boat in 2 seasons. Especially on our Norris trips. There were a couple of times when really wanted to go out and conditions on the lake were so bad with big waves that we would never have left the slip had it not been for the size and safety of that boat.

But.....I pay the bills and 2 boat payments is really hard.
                        Twin Cove Marina at Norris...that's the Marina we are at...Cool!

Comment

Norris

Are you going to twin cove this year?

Comment

Working...
                          X