1997 Tige PRE2200 WT For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 Tige PRE2200 WT For Sale

For Sale, 97 2200 V-drive for sale. I am the second owner. 315 HP Black Scorpion engine ~500 hours. PerfectPass Wakeboard Pro, the best investment I made besides the boat, installed and functioning perfectly. Dripless Prop shaft seal. Dual batteries with Perko switch. 2 Wet Sounds Pro 60s on tower. Kicker in boat speakers and 2 Kicker 10” subs. 1 amp for in boat speakers and subs and 1 for the tower. Sony head unit with remote for driver. Monster Tower with wakeboard rack, mirror and bimini. TAPS functions perfectly. Teak swim platform. Main cabin seat vinyl replaced last season. Tandem axle Extreme trailer with swing away tongue included. Always stored in garage by both owners. In great condition mechanically and cosmetically. Located in North Las Vegas.

Extras include: 2 tubes, kneeboard, combo skis, tube and ski ropes, life jackets, anchor/rope, cleaning supplies and I'm sure there is more.

Asking $17000 for this beauty.

Any questions PM me call Rob at (702)232-8660.
    Attached Files
    Honey I'm home!

looks nice good luck on the sale

Comment

You"ve got a lot of nice upgrades. Good luck!
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Good luck, nice lookin boat. Are you buying a new one?
        "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Getting out of the business. Moving to LA and a bunch of travel for job. It's a crying shame.
          Honey I'm home!

Comment

It is. Nice speakers and covers. You are welcome to head to Havasu with us , if i ever get to go because of work
            Let it be!!!

Comment

bump
              Honey I'm home!

Comment

Would ya owner-finance?
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

bump
                  Honey I'm home!

Comment

Working...
                  X