acme 525 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acme 525 for sale

i have an extra acme 525 thats sitting in my garage that hasnt been used in a year and i am wanting to sell it only to get an acme 911 and use the 525 on my boat as a spare.... no dings or anything prop is good and in tune.. if anyone is intrested let me know.. i was gonna ask 400 but i just looked around and that seemed to be a little high so until i figure out what its worth all reasonable offers will be considered. thanks

will
    Last edited by kana12; 09-07-2009, 01:26 AM.

Are you sure a 911 is the right prop for you? That is what I am using in Denver, at a much higher altitude then TX.

Comment

i have a 911 for my 23v, and when weighted down, it's the best. No problems with 2500# and some peeps

Comment

IF the 525 was the original prop on his 06 22V, the 911 may be the right upgrade as it is 1 pitch down. I do find it odd that an 06 22V would have had a 3-blade 525.....could have a 1:1 trans though, but I thought all the V drives where using 1.5:1 by then.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

ya when i called acme if i remember right he told me to go with the 911.. yes i have a 2006 22v with a black walter v drive that is a 1:1 ans when i load 3000lbs of water in the boat and a few people it doesnt struggle but a little more down low would be great so any one want a to buy my 525 lol

Comment

interested in your 525

Comment

Working...
            X