2002 Tige 21V Riders Editon FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 Tige 21V Riders Editon FOR SALE

Up for sale is a 2002 Tige 21V reiders edition. It has the mercruiser MPI towsports 315hp engine. The Boat is red with white. It has the factory tower with boardracks, no cracks. Taps and gauge are working 100%. It has upgraded clarion stereo with remote. Polk momo speakers throughout the boat. A jl audio 10 inch sub under the steering wheel. Also had infinity tower speakers with amp and PA. The Stereo CRANKS. I upgraded the drivers seat to the vision air with bolster. It is great. All vinyl in the u- section was replaced this year. Also sundeck winyl is new too. There are wakeboard tower lights as well. There are pop up cleats at all 4 corners o this boat. A rarity. I added a second bilge pump in front of the v drive so the bilge stays BONE DRY. There are also dual batteries. I have the 2008 upgraded perfect pass which lets you input the riders. IT has the faria pilot gauge for depth, water and air temp, speed, batt voltage, clock, and timers.Also upgraded all cupholders to stainless steel. The boat also has heat, and a hot and cold water shower. All works. There are interior LED cockpit lights, factory option, which also work. I pod input in the stereo. Hatch gas cylinders upgraded and double so the rear hatches stay up. Also a fully integrated ballast system using ballast puppy reversible pumps. I have 2 40 gallon easil removable hard tanks in the rear. And 2 350lb straightline fat sacs in the bow. This thing throws a MEAN surf wake. Teak platform is in excellent shape. It also includes a DUAL AXLE GALVANIZED trailer. The asking price is $25,000. This boat is ready to go and in the water right now if you want a test drive.
    More pictures to follow. Any questions E-mail venetrex@yahoo.com or call (203)206-8162.
    Attached Files

NObody looking for a great tige?

Comment

PRICE DROP $21,500 OBO

PRICE dropped to $21,500 OBO. This is a great boat. Just finally finalized the new boat purchase so it has to go.

Comment

Have you priced out your boat on NADA? Not entirely sure about the price being right but check.

Good luck. It's a hard economy to sell any type of boat right now since a lot of banks are just not allowing people have luxury items with 100% financing now-a-days.

Comment

Boat loks great. You have done an excellent job on maintaining it. It is loaded with options.
          Have you tried any other sources besides this site? onlyinboards.com or craigslist?
          I don't think you listed the hours on the boat?
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

There are 580 hrs on the boat, I actually look to have a very good buyer. My price is good when all of the options are factored in. It is actually really good here in the northeast. You can't even touch a v-drive for less than $29000 and that's stripped. I had no intention of selling but I got a killer deal on a 2007 X-2. So I feel good that whoever gets this boat will be very happy.

Comment

Boat is sold

Boat is sold but the ignition coil died right before they arrived, i felt so bad. Luckily same coil from an 07 mastercraft x2 with mcx, then went to merceuiser dealer for coil for my boat. Indmar has no online support. They were upgrading from an I/o and want to surf. The curl on the 21vsurf wake is killer. I'll miss it

Comment

Congrats on the sale. I have the same boat. Love it. If you dont mind Id like to talk to you about ballast on that 21v. I love the hard tank idea in the rear.

Comment

I have the exact same boat but different color scheme, black/white/green. Did you add the ipod connection next to your stereo deck?

Comment

Yes I added the iPod input, also I changed the radio from the xmd1 to cmd 4. Those can be had on eBay for under $200.

Comment

man I wish I could get that!! But I still got my 20i and won't take two PMTs right now

Comment

Do you know what the ipod connection is called?

Comment

Also...do you have any parts or accessories for this boat you want to sell? Im tryin to find a new cover

Comment

Working...
                          X